Looking for a dependable match who connects to you in many ways, yet cares about you just the way you are? Try these steps and be pleasantly surprised at the results!
· Open up to receiving affection– Your potential match may appear unexpectedly and look different from your mental picture of Mr. Right. Allow him give – and take – as much as you do. Give all your dates a chance.
· Until you and your date commit to each other, don't date exclusively – Don’t seem needy and make a prospective match the center of your world. Maintain a sense of self-worth and esteem.
· Don’t pretend to be what you aren’t – Don’t be afraid to reveal eccentricities or disagree with his views, assuming it will scare him off. If he truly cares, he will love you despite that and will make the effort to work through conflict. Ensure that he, too, feels secure in your love to express his own emotions.
· Ease up on body language – Drop those tense shoulders. A date is not a test. Relax and enjoy yourself.
· Don't worry about the future – Avoid thinking too far ahead – whether he will call again, if it will work out long term and so on. This will only prevent you from savoring the present.
· Share emotions without blaming – Some scenarios make women uncomfortable – he talks about his ex-es, is tardy or fails to call as promised. Suppressing your feelings will only cause resentment. Talk it over without apportioning blame and ask him to contribute to a resolution.
· You come first – Take care of yourself – mind and body. A healthy self respect is attractive to a man and he will want to keep you happy.
· Don't be write off a match until you’ve had least three dates unless you just cannot stand him. He may not exactly be what you had in mind, but it might work out fine in the end.
Date many different men and give them all a chance, attempting to build a secure base of mutual respect and acceptance and see love flourish in your life.